For the second year in a row, the organizersÂ areÂ calling for proposals to be submittedÂ publicly then rated by visitors to the conference website.Â An innovative use of social technology to promoteÂ an interactive discussionÂ and conference around the innovative use of technology in teaching and learning!Â
- No public Twitter messages.
assessment Blackboard cloud CMS education Effectiveness Efficiency evaluation Goals Google Gradebook innovation Innovator's Dilemma learning LMS New Media Literacy OLN open Open Learning Network Open Learning Networks openness Personal Learning Networks Schank social networking Strategy Tactics Teaching technology tools Web 2.0
WP Cumulus Flash tag cloud by Roy Tanck requires Flash Player 9 or better.
- [from opencontent] Open online course recipe using WordPress April 30, 2013 opencontent
- [from opencontent] Tom Vander Ark and the Business of Education April 10, 2013 opencontent
- [from blamb] Science, Technology and Innovation - The Idea of Innovation March 11, 2013 blamb
- [from blamb] The Perils of Perfection - Evgeny Morozov March 4, 2013 blamb
- [from blamb] An Institution Is Not an Invention: Heretical Thoughts on Mitra « Mike Caulfield March 4, 2013 blamb
- [from blamb] DRM Chair only works 8 times March 4, 2013 blamb